I’ve been nominated by Laurie Powers has honored me with the Bald Faced Liar Award(thanks).
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you(check).
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog(check).
3. Link to the person who nominated you(check).
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself and one outrageous truth-or switch them around.(check)
5. Nominate seven “creative” writers who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.(check)
6. Post links to the seven you nominate.(check)
7. Leave a comment on each of their blogs letting them know of the nomination.(check)
Here we go.
1. Once in high school, I scored four touchdowns in a single game.
2. I’ve met Gene Roddenberry, Leonard Nimoy, and George Takei, all on separate occasions.
3. I’m a world class dancer.
4. I once hitch-hiked from Myrtle Beach all the way home here in North Carolina.
5. I met Barack Obama on his campaign trail back in September of last year.
6. I married the cheerleader next door.
7. I wanted to be an astronaut when young.
I’ll be back later in the week to confirm or deny.